Members of the Pacesetters Club commit to achieving extraordinary fundraising results for American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walks. Every dollar raised helps us to create a world free from the pain and suffering of breast cancer.
- Acknowledgment at Making Strides Against Breast Cancer events
- Recognition on the Making Strides website
- A special recognition gift
- Invitations to local events such as breast cancer awareness fundraisers
- The honor and pride of knowing you are a leader in helping to finish the fight against breast cancer
- Sign up for your local Making Strides event.
- Set your individual fundraising goal at $2,500 or higher.
- Connect with friends, family members, and coworkers and ask them to donate.
Once you reach or surpass the $2,500 Pacesetter fundraising goal, you'll become a member of the 2016 Pacesetters Club!
Sign up online, and start asking for donations to reach your goal. Join us in leading the way to freeing the world from the pain and suffering of breast cancer.
Once your team reaches or surpasses the $25,000 Pacesetter Team fundraising goal, your team will become a 2016 Pacesetter Team and each team member will be part of the 2016 Pacesetters Club! Members receive special perks including recognition gifts for team members and an award to display.